The fully functional breadbox PC aka Crump Box that I built as do-it-yourself project.
1. Red Bread Box from Target. $10
2. Old Shuttle for PC parts. (Motherboard, CPU, CPU Cooler, Memory, Raid controller and mobo back plate)
2. Painter tape
1. Start by outlining mobo’s back plate on the back of the bread box that needs to be removed in order for motherboard I/O to be accessible.
2. Cut desired pattern with dremmel and position motherboard to fit.
3. In order to secure motherboard to the Crump box I had to drill holes on the bottom of the case for the standoff screws.
4. After test fitting motherboard, I also made holes for CPU exhaust fan, power supply fan and power cord.
5. In addition I made a hole on the front bottom to be used as air intake
5. Finally I just added all component in side of the crumb box with few pieces of flare like CS fan cover.
Hard drive mount, case mounted power switch.